- China Names ITs Trade Deal Price as Trump Sets new 30 day deadline on NEW tariffs – Bloomberg News (Bloomberg) — China for the first time made clear what it wants to see from the U.S. in talks to end their trade war, laying bare the deep differences that still exist between the two sides.
In a wide-ranging interview with Chinese media after talks in Washington ended Friday, Vice Premier Liu He said that in order to reach an agreement the U.S. must remove all extra tariffs, set targets for Chinese purchases of goods in line with real demand and ensure that the text of the deal is “balanced” to ensure the “dignity” of both nations.
Liu’s three conditions underscore the work still to be done if an accord is to be reached between the world’s two largest economies.
That threat was made during talks Friday in Washington, hours after Trump upped the ante by imposing a second round of punitive duties on $200 billion in Chinese goods. China vowed retaliation, but hadn’t announced any details as of Saturday evening in Beijing.
- More on the above article so look it up if need be.
- Weds. 15th MAY contracts go off the board
- USDA Report IMHO we will see PP acres soon.
- When do we trade weather…now
- IMHO ending stocks of Soybeans 995 2018 and 970 2019 NOT BULLISH
- Will the Funds try to push positions and sell more??
- BE SAFE